12 September 2014

Exciting Things - Saying Hello to a New Home

Hey Blog Friends!

I've officially moved! Follow me over at the new home for this little blog.




I'll be posting about marriage, home life, and all the things I blogged about here at Home Says Hello.

However, there will be a new focus: life as a creative professional. I'll be documenting my slow and steady entry into the creative professional world and my work photographing creative makers & bloggers & doers in need of some photography help.

I'm looking to interview a couple of fine creative folks, so if you're an aspiring creative professional with struggles and ambitions and you don't want others to feel alone in this, drop me a line: christina.elyse[at]gmail.com

I'd love to chat with you over coffee (if you're in Atlanta) or via Skype!

See you at our new home: ChristinaElyse.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips