23 January 2014

Collected | To Be A Songbird by Sarah Blank



I finally got around to ordering my second Sarah Blank print after all these years. If you remember, I blogged about her a few months ago.

I ended up sending her a quick message through her Etsy Shop, asking if she'd put this particular print back up for sale, and was so glad at how happy she was to do so!

I forgot that she even decorates the packaging. Listen, friends, it's so wonderful to get happy envelopes in the mail. Wouldn't you be beyond thrilled to open your mailbox to find this?



The print happens to share a lot of colors with our kitchen, so we're going to hang it in there.  

I just love it, don't you? 


3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - i LOVEEEEE (like really llove!) this print - and the mailing - so creative and cute <3
    gret choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I wish I had artistic bones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am giving away a Starbucks Verismo Brewer on my blog. I would love if you would check it out. http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips