16 October 2013

November Ad Swap



Hello, sweet readers!

I've been working hard to keep myself from quitting this blog (I've written a lot about how I'm very, very good at quitting things), and one of the ways you can help keep this little project of mine going is to support me.

For Bloggers
I'd love to set up an ad swap with you. I'm looking to swap blog buttons (for free!) with 3 other bloggers for the month of November. Would you like to do that? Would you be happy to display a Home Says Hello button on your own blog? I'd also love to feature you and your blog in a post as well!

For Creatives
I'd love to feature creative business owners on my blog. I'll gladly display a button and write up a little feature post. For Free. This is limited to one small business shop or blog. I'd be more than happy to interview you or host a giveaway or product review.

If you feel that swapping with a lifestyle blog that attracts readers interested in photography, simple living, faithful marriage, and homeownership, then I invite you to participate in an ad swap for November.

I'll just need a few things from you in an email:

  • Your name, your Blog's name, and your blog's URL
  • your blog button of choice (I'd like to display the buttons no bigger than 250x250px; I'm a lover of rectangles, circles, and squares)
  • what you need from me in terms of a blog button or other details
Go ahead and email me at Christina.elyse[at]gmail.com with the above details. 

For Non-bloggers
If you don't have a blog, but want to support me, you can always follow me on bloglovin'facebook, or just leave a little comment on a post every now and then to let me know people read this ---- getting feedback is always a great encouragement for me to keep writing. :)





Home Says Hello





Home Says Hello


5 comments:

  1. uh YES i will be stealing your blog button and placing it on my side bar right now (regardless of if you have space for me hahah) because our blog is absolutely awesome and inspiring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! That is so kind! I wanted to give myself plenty of time to make sure I got everything right haha so I'm officially starting in November --- but I'll totally link to your awesome blog this month!

      And I totally have space for you! I'm so honored! I'm also excited to be swapping with Kiki; now I officially only have 2 spots left. :)

      Delete
  2. I love, love, LOVE all of your buttons, girl! It makes me that much more excited to be swapping with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! :)

      And thanks for the wonderful compliment. I can't tell you how much fretting I did over font selections. Talk about first world problems!

      Delete
  3. oooh girl, i'd love to swap with you! i'm going to email you with my info and you can just let me know if you still have space available! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips