15 February 2012

Project Life: Week 6



I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day. We like to celebrate the day with handmade crafts and food made with love. We also celebrate Emma's (our sweet dog) birthday on February 14. We know she was born in February, but the rescue couldn't provide us with the exact date. What day could be more appropriate??

Anyway, I'm participating in the fun Project Life link-ups here and here again. Here's last week's documentation. :)


Week 6:


The left: I journaled about my rough week at school. I also included a few photos from the Feburary Photo-A-Day challenge.

The right: My manly husband folded clothes. His chest swelled when I recognized his domestic efforts. ;) For the most part, this side depicts the everyday. Morning routine, getting work done at a cafe, cleaning up.

Apart from having a terrible week at school, we also had a MAJOR CRISIS:

My husband admitted to never actually seeing the original Star Wars Trilogy. I had a mini panic attack for quite a few reasons. 

1. He loves Science...so shouldn't that mean he loves science FICTION too?!
2. Didn't EVERYONE grow up in a family that watched these movies over and over and over and over again?
3. How could his childhood friends (a few of which I know like Star Wars) LET THIS GO UNNOTICED?! 

So, this weekend, I sat that loving wonder down and we watched all three movies. Two on Friday night and one on Saturday night. 

Never fear friends. The universe has order once more. My husband can now proceed to interact with society...and understand it.

6 comments:

  1. Every time I see gorgeous examples of Project Life I think that I'm going to have to get on board! But first I have three photo books to complete...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridey, yes, perhaps finish those other first. :) I like Project Life because the concept is so easy. I can never think of themes for photo books, so I liked that this was about documenting the every day. :) I hope you eventually start one! They're a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your pages, Christina! Your dog is so sweet! ;)
    Thanks for linking up on my blog again! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kristina! She is a sweetie. We love our little pup to bits. :)

      Delete
  3. Fun pages! I love the mirror pic and how you used it. And the type on the cafe photo looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages. Love the picture of your dog & the story of your hubby & Star Wars.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Julie
    http://iamjuju.com

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips