27 January 2012

Twelve x Four = Blog Survey!


The wonderful Mikalah from Posy the Porcelain Pig included me in this lovely little blog survey. Read the rules and scroll down to see if you've been tagged to participate as well. :)

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
 

12 facts about me.
1. I'm a photography student and I love learning everything the old fashioned way. From cutting my own mat boards to learning to use the old view cameras.
2. I'm a certified cake decorator.
3. Harry Potter and I were the same age when I first read The Sorcerer's Stone. :)
4. I don't like sweet ingredients in my dinner. 
5. I don't really like sweets at a all. I go for the occasional chocolate item here and there, but ultimately, I'll pass on desert most of the time.
6. My dog is named after Emma Woodhouse from Jane Austen's Emma.
7.  I think a gray sky is the prettiest sky
8. I love sleeping to the sound of rain
9. I grew up with Siberian Huskies as pets, but I've never been dog sledding.
10. I've never dyed my hair and I'm proud to say so!
11. I'm a quarter Japanese, a quarter black and half white.
12. I take my tea with cream and sugar.

result of my morning coffee creamer run :)


Mikalah's questions, answered.

1. How long have you been blogging? 
I've been blogging at Home Says Hello for around 3 years. Can you believe it? 
2. What is your favorite restaurant and why? 
This always changes! Currently, I'd have to say Flip Burger Boutique. I LOVE burgers. This place, located in Atlanta, is owned by Top Chef winner Richard Blais. Apart from having the most delicious burgers in the world, they have milkshakes that are to die for. I mean, come on, how can you pass up a Captain Crunch milkshake?!
3. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
As an English tutor, we get a lot of essays written with this topic. :) I would say that I would address the issues presented when they tax my winnings and invest the rest.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I have no earthly clue and I won't go count them, but I can tell you I consistently wear about six pairs. :)5. What is your favorite day of the week and why? 
Friday. Now that Matt has a normal, steady job, he's home by 5 at the latest on Friday nights, which means we finally get to have date nights!
6. What's your favorite color to wear? 
Gray. Is that depressing that gray is my favorite color? I just love it. I have a distinct memory of wearing gray jeans, a gray t-shirt, lounging on my gray sofa holding my roommates gray kitten. I was in gray heaven. :)
7. What is your favorite fruit?
Oranges. Maybe that's half the reason why I'm so in love with the Christmas season. Oranges are in season.
8. What TV show do you most enjoy watching? 
When it aired, it was LOST. Now, I'm a sucker for Masterpiece Theater. Any Downton Abbey fans out there??
9. Who is one person, alive or dead, that you would love to have a conversation with? 
Amelia Earhart
10. What is the worst decorating/crafting/fashion mistake you've ever made?
I'm drawing a blank here. I'm sure friends and family can think of PLENTY of examples, haha.
11. Coffee or tea? (Just had to steal this one from Kristi!)
There's nothing like a hot cup of black tea to make your day right.
12. What's the temperature in your city today?
48 degrees. It's a lovely, gray (ha!) day.  <3

12 bloggers, tagged.

12 questions for tagged bloggers

1. What's your idea of a cozy, comfy afternoon?
2. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
3. What stresses you out?
4. What calms you down?
5. If you could take a week long vacation anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go?
6. If you could start a nonprofit organization, what would you choose to do?
7. What's your favorite book and how many times have you read it?
8. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
9. What is your most treasured possession?
10. Where did you grow up?
11. Why do you blog?
12. What is one thing you wish to learn how to do this year?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you did this! It was fun to read your responses. =) I love Masterpiece theater too, Downton Abbey is amazing! I also can't get the idea of a captain Crunch milkshake out of my head now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! My family is in LOVE with Downton Abbey! So good!

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips