09 December 2011

Hello, December and all your prettiness.

The Christmas decorating has begun. I love birds, berries, ribbons and lights.
How do you like to decorate your tree?




With the temperature dropping, little Emma likes to curl up in her bed. We have a strict no-sofa policy in the living room. She likes to sigh VERY LOUDLY when as she collapses into her doggy bed when we tell her "no" to the sofa.


I like to buy ribbon and lace from the fabric department of the craft store. It makes for much prettier Christmas gift embellishing. It's rather inexpensive and I never mind having excess ribbon lying around. :)



2 comments:

  1. You have some mad gift wrapping skills, friend! :) I love the lace and ribbon idea together...you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Christmas. And your sweet little dog. Your gift wrapping skills are wonderful and these photos are beyond beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips