07 November 2011

Of Leaves & Laughter

Autumn has arrived. Matthew and I are finally feeling on the right track. Evenings tend to generally consist of me being overcome with laughter. Matthew says the cold air makes me giddy and I'm the only one he knows that can't stop laughing when she feels the crisp coolness of the bed sheets.



Many of you may have thought this blog was abandoned, but truthfully, I was feeling discouraged. Matthew was in the process of writing his thesis and our home didn't feel very cheery. I felt alone and overwhelmed with school myself, holding on to Matthew's promise that he would be back soon.

Well now he's back, which in all its silliness, means I'm back too. Thanksgiving's around the corner and soon Christmas, and I just can't wait for all the goodness this season has in store.

Look forward to the following upcoming posts:

  • update on school
  • pictures of our new apartment
  • our newest decorating project
  • my dear friend's baby shower
  • our Thanksgiving celebration

Now, since I'm in such a lovely Autumn mood, check out my Autumn inspired board on Pinterest:



5 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!

    Have I mentioned how stinkin excited I am to see you guys in 2 weeks??? Because seriously, I'm stinkin excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back :) And I'm even more glad things are getting back to normal for you and hubby! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're back! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you! So happy you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm glad I'm back too! I've missed reading everyone's blogs. I can't believe how long I stayed away!

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips