04 May 2011

Savannah & the Things to Come

Hi, remember me?

Lots is about to happen. I mean, Lots.

We're finally moving to a 2 bedroom apartment. We sign the lease June 1st.

We're getting a new sofa!

We're getting a buffet!

I got accepted into the commercial photography program for Fall.

We're going to celebrate our 1st Anniversary in July.

Never fear, home says hello is not lost. It's hard maintaining two blogs at once. Stay faithful, dear readers. 

With that, I leave you with some fun photos from our time in Savannah with some very close friends of ours.





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back! And I love the tree+road photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Birdey's comment -- it's so good to see you back!! :) I love reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips