10 January 2011

Sleet or Snow, I've got stuff to do!

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on the last post. It was great to see I wasn't alone! I did end up getting a lot done but I didn't quite make it to cleaning out the refrigerator. There's some scary things hiding in there!

I need a lot of motivation this week. We're stuck inside as the snow is ridiculous right now. Everything's closed, Matt's bummed school was cancelled (I'm not! Extra cuddle time!) and we have a snow monster on our hands:



Last weekend, two friends let me take their photos. I was so happy to get the experience! I had a blast even though it was ridiculously cold (it did warm up... a little). Their willingness to let me practice on them helped kick my butt into gear.



So once it's safe to drive these roads, I'll be designing a little flyer to post in some local coffee shops. I'll also be shadowing/carrying equipment/fluffing dresses for Lauren Wright at a wedding on Friday. I can't wait to watch her do her thing. I'll be taking notes every spare second I get!

see more motivated blogs here!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for participating! Beautiful photo, and also, I love the dog...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, snow days are wonderful. It's great that you are shadowing and learning as much about photography as you can! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips