12 January 2011

Day in the Life of a Wife

Dear newlywed wives,

I'm starting a project called Day in the Life of a Wife. Each week, I would love to post an entry showcasing a wife's average day. This project, I think, will be a wonderful way to see how wives with the same title, fulfill it in many different ways. I would like to limit the project to women who have been married for 3 years or less.

If you'd like to be featured on Day in the Life of a Wife, here's how:


  1. own a digital camera
  2. document a typical day in pictures
  3. in a word document or email, introduce yourself (your job, when you were married, a photo of you and your groom on your wedding day would be nice!) and provide a link to your blog if you have one.
  4. in a word document or email, insert the pictures you took during your day and underneath each photo, write a little blurb explaining the photo. It doesn't have to be detailed.
  5. send your email to christina.elyse[at]gmail.com
  6. wait for my reply!
Stay tuned tomorrow for my very own post for Day in the Life of a Wife!

Sincerely,
Christina

8 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! :) I can't wait to participate! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely LOVE to participate. My question is...what if a typical day for me includes spending 11 hours away from the house due to work and commute? Unless you would consider a typical day a Saturday...
    Also, Paul and I will have been married for 3 years in May...is that too close to be newlyweds?

    Jenn
    www.paulandjenn.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute idea! On October 1, 2011 (or the day after, most likely), I can participate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jenn - Totally do it!!I don't really know what year still qualifies as newlywed...so I just picked a number. I think the job thing could work. You could snap a photo of your desk, your lunch buddies, the coffee pot that's on constant drip so everyone can stay awake, lol. Or you could do a Saturday. Or your birthday. Or a national holiday.

    @PsyDet: Yay! Can't wait. Mostly, though, I can't wait to see your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll get my act together soon. this sounds fun :) Lauren (and John)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i'd love to give this a shot :) thanks for your comment on my blog, it's always great finding nice real people through blogger. can i contact you when i get over the flu.. because right now i'm not in the typical rhythm! ha

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips