05 October 2010

Hello, Amanda-Rae, please play hostess to my readers, since I can't.

I think it's time to address the hundreds of emails flooding my inbox on why I haven't been blogging much.

....

Ok, maybe not, but that doesn't mean I haven't been bad at updating the blog lately. How do you full timers keep up with it??

Since I obviously fail at this, I'm going to share a link to a blog that does a great job of creating (and posting) her blog schedule so her readers know what to expect and so she has consistency and structure for herself and her writing. My good friend, Amanda, has pretty much the best personality IN THE WORLD. Her writing is fantastically humorous. You'll get a kick and a half out of her, I swear.

Please go read, Hi, It's Amanda-Rae.
Thank you.

things to look forward to:
1. I'll be posting my own blog schedule. I know that sounds dorky, but believe it or not, I did have one...but since no one knew about, I liked to pretend it didn't exist!
2. More pictures of our life in Atlanta
3. Me holding on to my creative outlets as I whither away in the evils of math-related corporate job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips