11 August 2010

Wedding Recap: Getting Ready I

As most of you know, I got married July 17 and what follows is my attempt to show you what the photographers captured for us, knowing we'd most likely forget everything.  Everyone tells you that your wedding day goes by in a flash; I was determined I'd be the first to remember every moment, but I'm afraid I fell short.  The good news? I remember, in vivid detail, the sweetest moments shared with my groom. I also remember Caroline, one of our photographers, telling me all about the horrible animal ingredients that go into makeup. Strange, yes, but surprisingly helpful when it came to calming my nerves!
 Make up done by my talented cousin, Nicky

The amazingly beautiful headbands created by Cassie's mother


1 comment:

  1. I like looking at pictures of my beautiful bride :)

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips