11 June 2010

The Wedding DIY Begins

Last weekend was incredibly wedding-packed. Matt and I started it off thrift-shop hunting for random vintage cream and sugar containers for our reception tables.
On Saturday we were off to Matt's roommate's wedding. I don't think I've had more fun at a wedding. It was so much fun being there with a ton of people we know.

On Sunday, a few members of our bridal party came over to help us with some wedding crafts. Matt and the guys went outside to begin the construction of our chalkboard speech bubbles for our photobooth.


While the guys were constructing in the unforgiving Florida heat, the girls and I were assembling tissue paper flowers which will be going at each place setting for the reception.
Today, we pick up Matt's ring and then the rest of the weekend entails tasting Champagne samples with my parents and getting together with the bridal party for more wedding surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips