27 April 2010

Joy for my Lucky Sunday

Amy Tan is coming to my city.
On Sunday.
I can barely contain myself.


 For those of you who don't know, she's the wonderful author of The Joy Luck Club (and other great titles). She's going to be speaking on her writing process for the novel. I'll definitely be attending with my mother, which is appropriate, seeing as how the story is about the delicate connection between mothers and daughters, and Matt, who said that even though he doesn't really know much about the author or the story, he wants to support me in all things I'm passionate about.

So, with my two guests in tow, I'll be soaking in the genius of Amy Tan. I can't wait to share the experience!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great! I wish Jonathan Safran Foer would come here! xo

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips