31 March 2010

Leaving for Atlanta Tomorrow

I have been non-stop busy this week as Matt and I prepare for our trip to Atlanta! Apart from packing, I've had a lot of errands.

I've been running around, making copies of Matt's CV, projects, ect for the professors he'll meet at GA Tech while he's been running around putting together presentations, researching, tutoring, and oh yeah, going to school.

I also picked up a bunch of apothecary jars that will serve as vases for our reception (totally excited about them!), and I've been shopping for dresses. I needed them because I'm attending a nice luncheon tomorrow afternoon for Matt's research symposium and a nice dinner at GA Tech on Friday. In mid-April, I have a baby shower and my own bridal shower to attend. All I had were winter dresses in heavy material and black. Definitely time for some spring time frills!

Stay tuned for updates on Atlanta. I hope to blog while I'm up there. Plus, It's due time for another bridal party profile!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, have lots of fun in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a nice time in ATL and I'm jealous of your new dress purchases (and that you actually had a reason to buy them!) — I want some springy dresses in the worst way! xo

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips