08 December 2009

Bridesmaid dresses pt II

So ages ago, when I went to David's Bridal with two of my bridesmaids, we found an adorable dress, but were disapointed to find that it only came in black since it wasn't a bridesmaid dress, just a special occassion/party dress. However, Cassie found the same dress in charcoal at Nordstrom and I'm excited and hoping that the dress doesn't look brown in person as it does online.  I changed the photo to black and white in order to appear more true to my vision. 


Saturday, I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping again.  I went two weeks ago with my maid of honor and found dresses that I liked, but now I'm second guessing the selections.  I have a feeling that the bridesmaid dresses are going to be the most difficult/stressful part of the wedding planning.

On a lighter note, we put a deposit down for our DJ with Celebrations of Tampa Bay.  Cassie's mother used to work for them, so we got a good and honest recommendation.  We're excited they'll be providing the music for our reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips