16 November 2009

the bridesmaids' dresses

Yesterday, I took two of my bridesmaids to David's Bridal to try on dresses.  Unfortunately, things didn't pan out, but the overall experience was good because we could get an idea of what looked great on the girls and what didn't.  It was a bit frustrating at times since the dresses we liked didn't come in the colors for the wedding, so we decided to focus on flattering styles rather than color.  I think what's so overwhelming for me is that I'm not sure if I want them in the same dresses with different colors, different dresses with the same color or different dresses with different colors. This takes so much work! Regardless, we had a great time and we can't wait to try on more when my maid-of-honor gets in town!

 
photos are in black and white to make it easier to focus on the style rather than the color

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the dress Liz is wearing on the top left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me!!!! I'm on your blog! Weee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips