22 September 2009

Starting Somewhere

Matt and I are hoping to pull off an English Garden inspired wedding and reception. We love vintage and classic decor, but we're all for tiny little pops of quirkiness. Because somehow, we're hoping to pull my Japanese heritage into the whole pictures as well.

Here's a look at what we're dreaming:



Matt and I also want to have an engagement shoot and I thought it would be awesome to have us do a sort of East meets West look with Matt in a suit and me in a kimono. Needless to say, after a few google searches, I found this and my vision was confirmed:

Photography by Lifebox Studio

1 comment:

  1. So when you said you wanted to the East meets West thing, I was unsure of how that would go... but of COURSE you find the PERFECT thing. Love it.
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips